Your satisfaction with the product you have purchased is our top priority. However, we would like to share with you some procedures applicable to the process.
- You can return the unused product you have purchased within 7 days after receiving it. The product is examined upon receipt. If it is determined that it is not used, return processes will be started.
- Please e-mail your order number and invoice name to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process.
- Shipping costs for returns belong to the buyer.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons.
- We don’t accept any responsibility for return postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. These responsiblities are those of the customer. Therefore we strongly recommend using a secure and tracked service to return the goods to us.
In your return process, the product must be returned undamaged and sent to us with its package and invoice.
In your return transactions, the product amount is returned to your bank account by deducting the shipping fee, using the same method you purchased. Depending on your bank, the time you see the payment in your account may vary.
Please take care if a customs declaration form is required, to correctly mark the goods as a 'Returned Item'. This will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the instance that a item is incorrectly marked and a customs fee is incurred, this may be passed onto the customer. This may also delay the returns process.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer an exchange of your order. However you can return an unwanted item to us for a full refund and place a new order for an alternative item.